Build |Bond| Inspire
What To Expect
- Learning to learn: Talmud
- Jewish Insights into Practical Living
- One on one: study the topic of your choice with a member of our staff
- Mensch Making Jewish Ethics
- War, Peace, or Synergy: A Dialogue with Modernity- Torah and the 21st Century
August 19 – 26, 2019
7:45 AM – Reach Beyond Yourself-Yoga (Optional)
8:15 AM – Explanatory Service (Optional)
8:45 AM – Breakfast
9:30 AM – The Talmud- Jews for Exegesis
10:30 AM – One on One Talmud Study Made Accessible- Self Preservation- Who Comes First?
11:30 AM – The Price of Happiness- What can money buy?
12:30PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Hike Cathedral Rock in Sedona, Arizona
6:30 PM – Dinner
7:30 PM – The Seven Wonders of Jewish History
From Breakfast until Lunch there are breakout groups Activity throughout the afternoon
Heritage Retreats allowed me to take in the fresh air, hike, and enable meaningful conversations in a fun setting with some awesome guys.
Heritage Retreats is a phenomenal program filled with inspiring people, both students and teachers alike
I will always be thankful to Heritage Retreats for introducing me to their wonderful family of Jewish adventurers.