This winter we will be on a beautiful Dude Ranch just outside of Sedona, Arizona. In addition to being home to Heritage Retreats for a number of years the Ranch is utilized for corporate retreats and provides comfortable and clean sleeping accommodations as well as conference facilities. Three delicious meals are served daily.
Each day will include Torah learning with world renowned educators from North America and Israel in addition to the wonderful activities that the location has to offer.
Space is extremely limited Apply Now!
Build |Bond| Inspire
What To Expect
- Slide Rock State Park- A Water Slide Carved by Mother Nature out of the Rock
- Out of Africa – Animal Safari
- Nature Walks
- Experience a Vortex in Sedona
- Explore The Grand Canyon
- Learning to learn: Talmud
- Jewish Insights into Practical Living
- One on one: study the topic of your choice with a member of our staff
- Mensch Making Jewish Ethics
- War, Peace, or Synergy: A Dialogue with Modernity- Torah and the 21st Century
December 24th – 31st
7:45 AM – Reach Beyond Yourself-Yoga (Optional)
8:15 AM – Explanatory Service (Optional)
8:45 AM – Breakfast
9:30 AM – The Talmud- Jews for Exegesis
10:30 AM – One on One Talmud Study Made Accessible- Self Preservation- Who Comes First?
11:30 AM – The Price of Happiness- What can money buy?
12:30PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Hike Cathedral Rock in Sedona, Arizona
6:30 PM – Dinner
7:30 PM – The Seven Wonders of Jewish History
From Breakfast until Lunch there are breakout groups Activity throughout the afternoon
Heritage Retreats allowed me to take in the fresh air, hike, and enable meaningful conversations in a fun setting with some awesome guys.
Heritage Retreats is a phenomenal program filled with inspiring people, both students and teachers alike
I will always be thankful to Heritage Retreats for introducing me to their wonderful family of Jewish adventurers.